Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello September



Hey guys!
It is now September 3rd and I'm sitting here writing this in a sweater I am FREEZING! why is it as soon as it hits September the weather instantly gets colder? Id like to speak to someone about this cause I don't like it at all..

 first on the agenda, as you can all see I got a new blog design and I LOVE IT! , don't you ? its so adorable I love love love it !

Second on the agenda, Some of you may or may not know I have started a fitness journey with beachbody and have just finished my first round of 21 day fix and I can happily say I lost 8 pounds and 9 inches in that 21 days and I couldn't be anymore excited to continue my journey. For the last 6 months or more I haven't been able to wear my two very special , one a superman ring and a ring that was my nanny's that she passed on to me when she passed away and finally after 21 days of hard work I was able to wear them again it was the best non scale victory !
As the weeks go on ill be sharing more of my fitness journey I think I have finally fallen in love with fitness and being healthy. My cheer family are all in the same journey as I am and if it wasn't for them and their support I don't think this would all be possible!
My main goal is to surprise my boyfriend when he comes home from basic training , he has NO idea that I have started this journey I cant wait for him to see me !
So I hope you all follow me along this journey.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment