Sunday, January 3, 2016

Books for 2016


It is exactly one week from my first tumbling competition and today is the day that all my holiday fun ends I go back to normal hours with all my works.

I have a few books that I had bought back in 2015 possibly even in 2014 that I plan on reading this year it is one of my goals for 2016 to do!

//Shift work  By Tie Domi 

//The Nature of Jade  By Deb Caletti

//Looking for Alaska  By John Green

//Abundance of Katherines By John Green

//Lock and Key By Sarah Dessen

//Lipstick Apology By Jennifer Jabaley

//Spoiled By Heather Cocks

//Messy By Heather Cocks

//17 First Kisses By Rachael Allen

//16 Things I Thought Were True By Janet Gurtler

//Mostly Good Girls By Leila Sales

Have you read any of these?, What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment