Sunday, February 22, 2015

Life Lately


Oops its almost the end of February and I haven't post in a few weeks.
So with having said that im going to tell you what has been going on in my life.

Well since I last posted life happenings have been...

*Had a near miss accident with a city bus, had to drive my car into a snow bank for preventing my car getting hit by the city bus.
*Had to get a stitch in my thumb because I cut my thumb at work cutting apples.
*Fell on my driveway and cut my knee and bruised it because my driveway is all ice.
*And of course we have had a lot of snow fall and a few snow days !
*Got 3rd place at a tumbling competition.


Now this weekend my classroom at work is getting revamped and turned into a preschool room because most of the toddlers in that room are three or going to be three and are very advanced so we are going to be preschool based classroom with toddlers. Super excited !

On the up coming weekend is the cheerleaders next competition and I feel like they are more ready then the first competition so we will see how that goes ! 

Till Next Time



2 comments:

  1. Eek, sorry for your injuries - hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh seem like you should be dressed in safety clothes on streets haha ;) Be careful <3

    ReplyDelete