Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Leibster Award



 I Just before the new year I was nominated for a Leibster Award from Sabrina over at Little Bird  (THANK YOU)

What is a Leibster Award ?
 It is an award to recognized bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and spread the love in the blogosphere.

Here is what the nominees are to do:

1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you2. Nominate 11 new bloggers who have under 200 followers3. Post your answers to the questions you were asked along with the questions for your 11 nominees on your blog4. Tweet them some LOVE! to let them know that they have been nominated! If they don't have a twitter leave them a comment on their blog to inform them about their nomination!
 



My questions from Sabrina 

1. What inspired you to start a blog?
To be honest? all the books I read about blogs when I was younger


2. How long have you been blogging for?
On and off 3ish years 


3. What was the your highlight of 2014?
Graduating and Getting my First Car 


4. What are you most looking forward to in 2015?
Mud Hero !!


5. Do you have any resolutions for 2015?
My 2015 Goals

For blog and life

6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hmm that's a hard one, I would have to say getting to go to my aunts and uncles for 2 weeks for a vacation BY my self by plane !


7. What is your favorite tradition of all time?
Getting to open presents on Christmas eve instead of Christmas morning


8. What do you like to do in your spare time? (other than blogging)
Tumbling, reading, collecting superman stuff


9. Do you have a favorite Beauty Guru or someone on YouTube that you like to watch?
Cassie   I actually know her in person so its pretty cool , not that I can do any of it but still


10. What is your favorite beauty product?
Does lip chap count?


11. What is your go to store for beauty or fashion?
Shoppers drug mart (my go to for everything)

Now for my 11 questions 


1) Why did you start this blog?

2) What makes you smile? 
3) What is one of your talents? 
4) Who is a hero in your life? 
5) What is a great memory from your past? 
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next? 
7) What is your favorite season of the year? 
8) What is a piece of advise you would like to share? 
9) If you have some spare time, what do you do? 
10) Do you prefer a home-cooked meal
11) Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous? 

And I nominate....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination, I'll be writing a post next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! :) x

    ReplyDelete