Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Its a Snow DAY




Today is officially our first snow day basically everything is closed! 
So with having said that I am going to spend the most of my day in PJ's and drinking tea and spending endless hours on Pinterest  (slightly addicted, but who isn't? )

I thought today would be a good day to catch you up on the things that have been going on and how I am doing on my 2015 goals 

As you all know I had a tumbling competition and I came 6th overall even with a mess up , which I am okay with ! I also have another competition coming up on the 6th of February  and there are not as many competing this competition so my chances are pretty high !

This weekend is my little cheerleading girls first competition. we have had a few bumps in the road this week for the girls, first off we have two teams both had just learned their dance on Wednesday, we still do not have music or uniforms . Do i need to remind we compete this weekend?
Then on the weekend we had one of the moms of the younger team email us and tell us that her daughter had a fractured ankle and will not be competing! we went into panic, so I thought about having one of the girls from the older team and come fill in so we emailed her mom and they were all game(thank god),Sunday came and she came and learned all the routine just so they could compete so the routines are all done just waiting on music which will come tomorrow morning and uniforms should be here Thursday . Just hope everything goes well this weekend for them !
Look out on Monday to find out how they did !


As for my goals
Personal
-Finish a whole lip-chap -Yet to find a lip chap to do this with...
-Drink more water - Still doing good !
-Go to the gym 3 times a week- now I have a personal trainer so Its keeping me accountable 
-Read more on- On my second book !

Blog
-Post more (not going pressure my self to an amount)
-Schedule posts
-Comment on more blogs
-Interact with other bloggers and maybe get a blogger friend :)
All in general im doing good with blog goals 


As January is coming to a close and first month of 2015 is almost done I think 2015 is going to be a good year !

No comments:

Post a Comment