Monday, December 29, 2014

Saying Goodbye To 2014

As we say every year and every month the year or month has gone by so fast and I'm going to say it now,
2014 has gone by so quickly , and I know im not the only one!

Lets have a look at what my year has been like...

In January I got my Full licence.

In February I won first place at a tumbling competition
.  

In May I graduated from college finally.

In July I got my first car and my friends baby was born (6 months in January)


In September the boyfriend and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary 


In November my Dog Digger turned 3!

In December I Turned 23 and mom got a new dog 

And there you have my year in a few snippets

Before I finish this post I am going to check up on my goals I wrote at the beginning of the year 

Goal #1- Stay organized ; - I did alright at this I think I have gotten the hang of it now so it will be a goal for 2015

Goal #2-Drink more water; - I drink loads more now and I am proud to say so

Goal #3- Read more; - I defiantly did not read as much as I would like to have , but that will be a goal for 2015 for sure !(have lots of books to read)


So how was your year, and did you manage to keep up with your goals?






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year! Congrats on getting your license, first in tumbling, your 3rd anniversary, and more!!

    ReplyDelete