Monday, December 1, 2014

December


As December has quickly arrived, it is my favorite month,
Not only is it Christmas time it is MY birthday on Thursday!

My dads birthday is tomorrow , and my cousins birthday is today
So happy birthday from your cousin all the way from Canada Cousin Lucas ! 


I have a few goals for December
-Read two books 
-Blog at least 3 times a week 
-Go to the gym 3 times a week 
-Get all my Christmas shopping done before Christmas Eve

What are your December Goals ?



   

2 comments:

  1. Yay for reading books! :) I'm such a book nerd.

    One of my goals for December is to actually get my Christmas cards out in the mail on time. Fingers crossed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading books I go through phases where i cant put the books down !

      Delete