Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dear Isaiah...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!
It feels like it was just yesterday you were born(im sure I will say that every year,but still...)
I've seen you a few times over the year since your last birthday and I gotta say you are growing up WAY too fast!
I seen you at your mom and I's Graduation although I know you didn't know what was going on I know you were proud of your mom , like I was. your mom put in a lot of work to finish college while raising a newborn , but she did it !

I just seen you last week and I tell ya it was a blast playing with you and having supper with you. and thank you for the Christmas present :)

I just want to say I hope you have the best birthday EVER, which I know you will and I will see you soon :)


Love aunty Jenny :)
xoxo

2 comments: