Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Social


Last day and Last Sunday of August  wow!
1. What is one thing you hate doing?
Laundry .nuff said 

2. What is the one thing you hate shopping for?
Food; I never know what I want

3. What is one thing you love doing?
Watching shows/movies

4. What is one place you love going?
My gymnastics gym its like a second home to me.

5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily
as weird as it sounds. wiping my face with a cleanser wipe; leaves my face feeling so nice!

What are you favorite and not so favorite things to do ?


Dont forget to subscribe to the blog newsletter !

1 comment:

  1. OMG--laundry. I'm totally with you girl. It is such a chore--sort, wash, dry, fold--argh! Alas, it has to get done.

    I love spending time at home with my puppy!

    xoxo
    Jessica
    http://vivaciouseventslv.com/

    ReplyDelete