Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Social

Hoping everyone had a great weekend!



1. One item you wish you could splurge on right now
Hmmm , I would have to say new pants of any sort !

2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
I would read and watch Netflix

3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city?
Not really sure, could be New Brunswick in March !

4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
Totally a clutterbug, but I try to be neat...

5. Favorite Summer purchase?
Would have to be my new lulu lemon pants !

Don't  forget to subscribe to my newsletter starting in September !
check it out on the left !





1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me that I want a pair of Spanx skinny jeans...but at $150....
    My family spent a week in Bar Harbor this summer and we spent a day in New Brunswick. Very nice! Stopping by through the linkup.
    Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete