Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Favorite Movies ; 2014bloggerchallenge

Well first off , Hello AUGUST !
One month until school starts again for the little and big kids !

Today post is going to be a #2014bloggerchallenge post all about movies.
AnotherGirlyBlg

Although I don't go to the movies often I love watching movies
Here is a list of my top 5  favorite movies

Watched Annie for the first time when I was younger and while watching it I didn't move a muscle!

Love ANY Superman movie

 Who doesn't like finding nemo ? Who is excited for finding dory ?! I AM !

 All time favorite movies Forrest Gump <3
"lifes like a box of chocolates, never know what your gonna get"

And of course the new Frozen
We sing let it go all day long at work with the kids


What was the last movie you saw in theaters ?



3 comments:

  1. frozen was lovely to watch!! i was disappointed by Tangled so I didn't know what to expect from this but Olaf was enough to make me like it!! hahah

    ps: i nominated you for a Sunshine award!!
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.com

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by !
      and thank you for the nomination ill defiantly check it out :)

      Delete
  2. I love Finding Nemo, Forest Gump, and Annie. They are very good movies. I haven't seen Frozen yet.

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete