Saturday, August 16, 2014

Currently

So I have decided that Saturday is going to be a day where I do a "currently" post 
It is going to keep me posting at least once a week till I can get myself going!

Reading...
If I stay. By, Gayle Forman. I am about 50 pages from finishing the book bought it last Sunday !
Such a good book can not wait for the movie to come out.


Listening to...
Am I wrong. By, Nico & Vinz on Spotify 
Currently my fave song, when it comes on the radio you can guarantee its gonna be blasting!


Enjoying...
My day off. not many Saturdays left before my life goes back into full swing of working 7 days a week!


Feeling...
Excited , I get to have a girls day later on with a friend from tumbling!

Just a quote... 



Have a great weekend everyone!









1 comment:

  1. I'm so fed up with the song Am I Wrong, I loved it at first but then they decided to play it 5 times a day on the radio so they pretty much ruined it for me! But I can still appreciate it and it has a nice summer feeling to it!

    Working 7 days a week? How do you manage it? o.o Good for you though keeping that up. I can imagine you cherish your days off !

    xo Grace @foxlanetales

    ReplyDelete