Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NOTW ; A little catch up

Hello everyone,

Last week I went in for my nail appointment and decided to treat myself and get a pedicure as well!
For both I got bright summer colors. 
I always let her do what she wants with my nail I am not picky when it comes to colors.



Over the past few weeks I've had my brother home from Germany,
He was here for one of his good friends wedding. 
I have not seen my brother in 3 years so I spent as much time with him as possible which led to alot of FIFA world cup, which worked in our favor of Germany winning the world cup !

Cheerleading practices are starting up soon we have 4 teams this year which I am super excited about and in the next month we are having a Cheerleading SLEEPOVER !


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment