Monday, June 30, 2014

NOTD/Catch up

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to show you my latest nails and tell you what I have been up to lately!

Those are my nails with the Eiffel Tower I think they are pretty darn cute!


As my year is winding down. I'm done coaching gymnastics for the summer, and with a few nights of coaching cheerleading I have a lot of time on my hands for the summer.

Over the month of June, I have had cheerleading tryouts for the new season and we had a great turn out we plan on having 3 teams as in hope everyone stays!
My brother came home for a visit and is home till July 13th, it's been nice having him home. He's home for his good friends wedding who got married on the weekend!

There's lots of things going on for me in July so stay tuned!

Have a great Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment