Sunday, June 22, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge -Meals

This was supposed to go out last week. oops.
Hello everyone
I know it's been a while since I posted, no excuse from this lady, just plain old lazy!
Need to pick up my slack!



AnotherGirlyBlg

Today's topic for the #2014BloggerChallenge is Meals.
Could be a recipe of a meal or your favorite meals anything meals related!
Me, I'm going to tell you all my favorite meals we get at the day care, since I do spend 5 days of the week for lunch there!

We have.....
Haystacks (nacho chips, beans,rice,corn and cheese)
Tuna melts
Chicken nuggets with veggies
Sandwich day
Pizza with hamburger and cheese on it
Macaroni casserole, yum yum :)

There you have it my list of favorite meals at work!

What are your favorite meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment