Saturday, May 3, 2014

Music Music Music ; #2014BloggerChallenge

AnotherGirlyBlg

Time for another post for the #2014bloggerchallenge

and today's topic is Music so I've decided to share my top five favorite songs at the moment !
starting from 5

Eminem's new song called Headlights -LOVE Eminem

because who doesn't like a little Florida Georgia Line ?
Cruise (remix)

 Jason Derulo - do i need to say anymore ?

23 by miley - do not care if you don't like her I will jam out to miley all day long

And for my most favorite song!
Let it Go - i like both versions demi's and the movie but me and my kids will jam out to this ALL day long !

And there you have it my top five favorite songs
what songs do you like ?

off to the cheerleading competition last one of the season for the girls ill let ya know how it goes on Sunday !





8 comments:

  1. Great post! I don't necessarily like Mikey but I love her bangerz album! Every song is brilliant :) x
    Sophie Jenner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love Miley , thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. We have completely different taste in music but my son loves the song Let it go from the frozen movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song and so do the kids I work with so we sing it on a regular bases haha
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. The only one I'd heard of out of all of those was the Frozen one! I actually prefer the original... :)

    Check out my post about the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/musical-madness-beyonce.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the original as well I tend to listen to both of them
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete