Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#Bloggersdoitbetterchallenge- Brights and Neutral's

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I kinda forgot so here it is :) 
For the topic of #bloggersdoitbetterchallenge it is Brights and Neutral's of anything 
So I decided to go with clothing on both parts


Brights !

neutral's

neutral's by hellogutentag featuring long sleeve shirts


This post is not how I wanted it but , I am a day late so this is how it will go ! 

I like wearing all colors and don't prefer one over the other .

Brights or Neutral ? 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be the biggest brights fan but those neutrals you picked (especially the top in the top left hand corner) are so lovely. I could totally see myself wearing it!

    I'm having a giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to check it out!
    Katie xxx
    Too Many Freckles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not much of a fashion person. I kinda wear whatever and hope it looks good on me ! haha :)
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete