Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#BloggersDoItBetter Challenge ; Spring

Touch Of Belle 

Today is the first topic of the #BloggersDoItBetter Challenge and the topic is Spring.
So wish I would have did this post yesterday because spring finally sprung here, the weather was BEAUTIFUL. I was almost in shorts and a t-shirt and that's saying something !

For this topic I decided to combine posts with my nail post as I had just gotten my nails done last week and my nails for sure fit the criteria of spring!

I let my the girl who does my nails do whatever she wants to them and she decided to go with bright colors for spring.

 I love the second nail in what do you think ?
Spring worthy ?

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :), and thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. i love bright colours in the spring:-)) x

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish i could do my own nails and actually know anything about beauty ahah
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I love bright colours and love this design! will have to give it a go!

    Gemma xxx
    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/bloggersdoitbetter-spring-memory.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll have to show me if you can do it :)

      Delete
  4. Your nails are so cute!! I love the little flower motif on your thumb and ring finger!! :))
    http://tootyfruitylovesyou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could take credit for them but I cant, I cant even paint my toes ahah

      Delete
  5. Lovely nails, love the colours :-)

    thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Very much :), and thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Your nails are so cute! Spring is my favourite time for nail polishes

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really used to be a nail polish girl until i found the shallac and it was cheep for me to get it done every 3 weeks, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete