Saturday, April 5, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge ; Photos

AnotherGirlyBlg 
As you all know I am part of the #2014BloggerChallenge run by Gabby 
This weeks challenge is a photo challenge to take a photos of your day/week 
So I decided to take photos at one of the cheerleading competitions last weekend. I had a blast it started from way early in the morning starting with my morning tea. 
PHOTO BOMB START !

 My coaching shirt :)
 morning tea
 Make up to match my girl's uniforms!
 ALL ready to go
 the stage is set!
 some fierce girl !
 dont mind the duck faces in the next few !

 waiting to get on the practice mat!

 this girl is my rock ; she works so hard and I am so glad she is on the team:)
 blurry :P
this girl competed with the flu. YOU ROCK!


 On the practice mat !

 Team pep talk before going on!
 team picture before getting on
 Nerves are getting on
A class with Coach CJ from Toronto!
stunting !


Over all this comptetion was great and this was a perfect time for me to do this challenge with this competiton and the girls came 3rd out of 9 teams ! 
I can say I was a proud coach :)
Hope you enjoyed !

6 comments:

  1. wow this was cool to see!! !! thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. This makes me miss my cheer days!

    xo Franchesca|City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coaching those girls make me miss cheerleading every day !
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Cutest 2014BloggerChallenge post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks :), they are a cute bunch of girls thats for sure :)

      Delete