Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge ; Nails Nails Nails



AnotherGirlyBlg 
Holy first off can I say; where did March come from ?

I NEED to step up my game with this blogging stuff and I think I know where I am going to start But, on Today's  topic

NAILS and it is a part of the #2014BloggerChallenge
Gabby gave is the topic of  Nails and that made me very happy!
Even though I am not a beauty person I do get my nails done every 3 weeks or so.
It started about a year ago and I loved it ever since, the girl who does my nails I actually went to school with so its kind of fun to sit and chat and get my nails done.
So today  I Am  going to share with you a few of the times I got my nails done!





1.For Canada Day
2. First time getting nails done
3.Halloween nails
4.Used a powder nail polish to make a fading effect

This post has made me think to post every time i get my nails done what do you think guys?

2 comments: