Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social

Its that time again for Sunday Social

But before you read on. can you take a quick poll for me ; I am trying to figure out things to write about but first I need help from my readers !

What would you like more on the blog?
Posts about my days at work
Posts about my dog
List Posts
Whatever comes to my head posts
Specific type of post? ; post in the comments
Poll Maker





Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
Probably something along the lines of the bachelor or a chick flick 

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
Anything of my shows that I need to catch up on 
or Ellen

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick?
Something on Netflix 

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
umm that was a long time ago I think it was Ted, Could be wrong . its been so long since ive gone to the movies 

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
Pretty Little liars
Ravenswood 
Degrassi 

What are your favorite things to watch ?

4 comments:

  1. Ya know I've never watched Pretty Little Liars, I'm going to have to watch and see if I like sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello visiting from Sunday Social. I love PLL the first 3 seasons are on netflix, so good! I think Ravenswood may be my next new venture.
    Do you like this season of the Bachelor? I gave up on it. I hope the next one is better.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Little Liars! This show gets me… I love it and I hate it. I keep telling myself I'm going to quit watching, but let's be honest, that will never happen! I haven't seen Ravenswood yet. It looks pretty freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is really great for sick days!

    ReplyDelete