Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social

Hey guys,I know I haven't posted in like weeks, oops
I have no excuse oh well !

On to Sunday Social 

Sunday Social 
 
1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school
I wasn't really into bands I was more of a artist type of person always have been !

Avril Lavigne
Brad Paisley
Eminem
Kelly Clarkson

Weird Combo I know

 
2. 4 go to meals you’d love to learn to cook or can cook really well
Well seeing I cant cook , Id like to just learn how to cook in general !
 
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
Shower
Coca Cola
Music
Ellen
 
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
Cover up
Eye Liner
Mascara
Lip Chap /Gloss
 
5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad 
Simpsons Tapped Out
Snap Chat
Instagram
Evernote

There ya have it about me in 4's

2 comments: