Thursday, February 20, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge

Hello lovelies
I know I haven't posted in a while, just been super busy ; that's always the case I know..


AnotherGirlyBlg
Today is another post from the #2014BloggerChallenge with Gaby and the topic is about high end fashion/Beauty 

Well I know nothing about fashion or beauty but I personally think if one actually knows how to use more expensive make up or beauty products then why not use it right? Well for me on the other hand I don't know how to use them right so I use the basic cover girl make up which is totally fine by me!

I can barely straighten my own hair... but that's besides the point

Now when it comes to high fashion that is another thing I know nothing about. I am plain Jane I will slap on a tan top and shirt with some jeans any day. If I could actually buy things that I know would look good together and on me then I would stray away from the plain tank tops . When I see all these girls looking good with clothes on that are from shops that I shop from I think what is wrong with me?

So kudos to all you fashion and beauty blogger fanatics ; I wish I could have some of your wisdom!

*fashion/beauty gods if your reading this help this poor girl out... please? *

Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I am very challenged when it comes to beauty products as well. I am loving reading everyone's takes on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a make up klutz until I found the world of youtube tutorials, now I'm becoming a pro (not realy lol)

    ReplyDelete