Thursday, February 6, 2014

#2014bloggerchallenge ; Books

Hello readers :)
As you all know I am a part of the #2014 blogger challenge that is a year long challenge where we post 2 times a month about a topic that Gaby sends to us. These topics range from beauty to lifestyle. And today's topic is about books!


Now let me tell you I love reading books; never use to but there was one special lady that taught me everything I need to know about books.
My grade 7 language arts teacher; Mrs. Learning (great name eh)
In her class we would have to sit down at the beginning of each class and read for 30 mins, back then that was the longest 30 mins of my life I would sit there and pretend to read and the whole 9 yards until..
Mrs. Learning told me to actually look for a book that I would be interested in, So I searched and searched until I picked up this one book cant really remember what the book was called but I remember I didn't want to put it down.
From that day on I LOVED books. I love any kinds of books but my favorite kinds of books are teen books like from Sarah Dessen I have read all her books so I decided to venture off and find a book from an author that writes like her.
And I found this book
 

Stay is about a girl who finds a boy but in the end he's not a very good fit for her ; he becomes obsessed over everything she does and her and her father move away after having legal issues regarding the boyfriend. And in her new town she meets a boy and doesn't tell him what and why they are there but in the end she tells him and he doesn't get upset like she thought he would. The only reason why she had to tell him is because that old boyfriend had come to find her and she was scared for her life. In the end the story works out to be perfect!

The writing of the story isn't normally what I am into. The author wrote it one chapter from the girls old home town and the next from the new town and back and fourth until it meets up to when she starts to have issues of the old boyfriend. At first I had no idea what was going on with the book but then caught on then I couldn't wait for the next chapter.

Over all I give this book a 4.5/5 
It was good and I would recommend you read it !

1 comment: