Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The New Year Project & New Year Things



Hey Guys Happy New Year !

As you can see at the top of the post I have joined another blogging challenge for this month with Toni @ 1chocolatebox called the New Year Project . Pretty excited about this one
Before I get on to that one I want to tell you what Is going to be happening this year on the blog 
Such as this blogging challenge 
The #2014 Blogger challenge with Gabby
Book Club with Bon - Ive already started reading the book :D I am excited for this

So onto this days Challenge topic ;
Jan 1 - What are your resolutions this year? How do you plan to achieve your goals?

I am not going to call them resolutions I am going to call them goals , I only have a few so hopefully I can stick with them.

Goal #1- Stay organized ; I plan on achieving this goal by having a daily planner and writing everything I need to do for the day and when it comes to my blog I have a calender that I write out what posts go for what days ! and So far so good aha.. its only day 1 ..

Goal #2-Drink more water; I plan on achieving this goal by having a water bottle with me everywhere I got(mom bought me one for Christmas) it has not left my side since !

Goal #3- Read more; I plan on achieving this goal by sticking with the book club with Bon and hopefully ill read a book a month or more !

So there are my goals for 2014 
I hope you all had a great New Years eve and hope to have an awesome year !

What are your goals ?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn. All your goals are things i need to do. This served as a reminder. Hope you achieve them all. Small changes can mount to big things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call mine goals instead of resolutions too. This time instead of yearly goals I'm doing 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days so we'll see how that goes. I am in a book club also. I also like to keep track of the books I've read on Goodreads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Jenn! Good luck on your goals for the year. You can do them! :D

    ReplyDelete