Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social

Today Is the first Sunday Social of 2014 how exciting
and here are the questions!
Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year
I'm going to try and eat more fruit and veggies

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
All I have to say is get the wii fit! I'm sore after using it & drink lots of water!

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Spend time with my family and meeting Ellie Black an Olympic gymnast from my home town!
Dont mind my look ( I just finished a tumbling clinic... I was tired)

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Getting my diploma ( I know it's gonna happen)

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
Officially graduating in may ; who wouldn't be excited about that?!
Being a coach out on the floor at the cheerleading competitions , it will be my first year and just watching my girls compete will be just exciting!
Possibly going level 2 in my tumbling ; I never thought I would go past level 1 I never had the confidence to do more than I can and near the end of 2013 that proved me wrong!

4 comments:

  1. wow looks like you have an exciting year ahead! I love Wii fit also haha x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! yes i def have an exciting and busy year !

      Delete
  2. Wow, you should have a great 2014! Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Your upcoming year sounds exciting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete