Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social ; All in 3's

Sunday Social 

ouuu a  brand new button I like !  

Today's questions are all about the 3's

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food 
Pizza
Pasta
Haystacks 
 
2. First 3 things you do in the morning 
Go to the bathroom
Take the dog for a pee
Check my social media
 
3. Last 3 things you do at night 
Check my alarm 
Brush my teeth 
Take the dog for a pee
 
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
Pretty Little Liars 
 
The Biggest Loser 
Big Brother (Canadian and USA) 

5. 3 places you want to visit 
NYC
Paris
New Jersey 
 
6. 3 people you can always count on
My dad
My Boyfriend
My Best friend Nicole

12 comments:

  1. I really want to go to NYC as well, and hopefully in the nearer future! ^_^

    I may be the only person that hasn't seen PLL yet. Is it really that good? :)

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness it is sooo good ! it leaves you hanging every episode
      Thanks for stopping by !:)

      Delete
  2. My sister went to New York and when she got back the only thing she could say is that it was a lot dirtier then she was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive herd that too, but im from canada so i just want something different

      Delete
  3. I have to ask.. why NJ? I am from NJ and it's not often I hear people wanting to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am canadian, so id like to go anywhere in the states really but its just a place id like to see

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, HAYSTACKS! Those things are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I was the only one who knew what those were lol

      Delete
  5. I love New York and would go back in a heartbeat. Im also a pizza lover too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With pizza and pasta, you have my mouth watering! Italian food in general!!!

    ReplyDelete