Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year Project ; Warm and fuzzy


The topic I am going to write about is supposed to be from yesterday but I am a slacker and I wanted to write this one !

 Write in a stream of consciousness about the things that make you happy. Only write about things/sensations/experiences.
 
Here is my list:
 
The song I believe by honey  
little kids hugs-I get these all the time !
when my dog wants to cuddle with me
watching cheereleading routines 
hearing little kids laugh really hard
and last but not least 
 watching Ellen Degeneres 

what makes you all warm and fuzzy?

3 comments:

  1. I love kid hugs too. I also love hearing my girls say something that is positive and encouraging to other kids (or even adults!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love kids in general aha, thanks for stopping by !:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenn,
    --oh gosh! Little kids huggsss, me tooo, I LOVE just to be around little kids, they make me really so happy, warm and fuzzy. You're lucky to get their hugs all the time! Oh yes to Ellen Degeneres, and to me, it's the sound of a marching band. :D --This might be a tad late, but thank you for following me back on Bloglovin, and congratulations on your Liebster award! :) Happy New Year.

    Emm

    ReplyDelete