Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year Project; Overcoming Obstacles


Hopefully you guys have all recovered from your festive activities from new years eve!
Today's Topic is;
Jan 2 - What are the possible obstacles to your resolutions? How will you overcome them?
 
When thought about this topic I wasn't sure how I was going to go about this one. Then I got thinking my goals are a lot like my tumbling their never going to become a habit unless you keep doing them over and over.
The only thing that will come in my way of my goals is laziness. I myself have to just keep at them no matter how lazy I feel, No matter how much I don't want to read that book or I don't want to drink water I just HAVE to do it. it will become a habit at some point !



5 comments:

  1. That is one of my biggest struggles too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy !, Good Luck to you too !

      Delete
  2. Nothing like repetition to get into it. I had a tough time answering this question too... damn why do I make things hard for myself (and you too lol)??? Haha! Let's keep our eyes on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from The New Year's Project at One Chocolate Box.

    I like your graphic. I definitely think too much sometimes. Your goals never get accomplished if all you ever do is think of them. Of course, that can be a plus, too. I believe I could drive a lawyer to distraction if I were in the witness box at a trial. I always think (sometimes too long) about what I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow !
      and thank you for stopping by !

      Delete