Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Project ; My Strengths

Currently I am siting at home in a snowstorm ; I got the day off today woo ! 

For todays topic...
Jan 3- What are your strengths? What are the things you're good at?
 
When I actually think about it, what AM I good at ? I honestly dont know what I am good at .
But I can tell you what people tell me I am good at and some of my strengths as a person..

*I am good at letting children be who they are*
*I have good patience*
*I am a natural when it comes to children*
*I am a very laid back person, I go for anything*
* I am very determined*

Those are the things people tell me I am that I am good at

What are you good at ?

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea to look at this and think about the kind of great person you are. That is so exciting that you are great with kids, being a coach that must help a lot!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am a good writer. I think I'm a good leader and also a good team player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is difficult to know what we're good at isn't it? I had to ask my friends too, and some of the stuff they said took me by surprise! Hope the snow storm went away for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete