Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Its A Snow Day

Before I Get Started I want to tell you what showed up In my email today
I have just reached 150 followers on Bloglovin
So I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all 150 of you who follow me and read my blog, whether it be every post or every once in a while. 
Thank you :)


Back to what this post is about 
Its a snow day here !

Yesterday me and my co-worker were fingers crossed that there would be snow day as we were going to be getting a snow storm.
So this morning I woke up way before my alarm and waited for the post on facebook stating we were closed. 
I waited and waited, 6:40 came around and the post was there we were indeed closed!
By this point I was awake and not able to go to sleep .

With this snow storm I was able to get all my laundry done and the house work done.
Snow days are defiantly not what they used to be.
As a kid I would lay in bed and wait for mom to tell me there was a snow day 
And be super excited and wanting to play in the snow all day long no matter how windy it is out!
 
Now snow days consists of house work ...yay housework...
 
I want my old snow days back, PLEASE?











                           

3 comments:

  1. I hear you there!! I miss having fun in the snow. Now I'm old and get cold too fast. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, I still get to have fun at work with the kids in the snow but thats about it , thats all I can handle ahah !

      Delete
  2. Where I live we had two ice days, I'm wishing I had another one so I could get the rest of my homework done. I did house work during those two days off. >.<

    ReplyDelete