Saturday, January 18, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge ; Skin Care


Todays topic is about skin care what we do for our skins in the winter.
My routine for the winter is the same for the summer and all year round, not that I know anything about skin care.

Honestly I dont know anything about skin care , so this is going to be short and sweet and if any of you have skin care recommendations leave them in the comments below :)

My routine consits of the same thing day/night minus the moisturizer is different.

 
those 3 in 1 cleanser cloths are my FAV! i use them to remove make up or whenever my face feels like it needs to be freshened.
Like I use this twice a day the white moisturizer in the morning and the blue in at night when i remember.
I have dry skin so i love to moisturizer my skin.


What do you use for skin care?

4 comments:

  1. Mine is super simple as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. putting loads of products on your face isn't always good, so it's fine being a little simple with the products :)

    Lucy x | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats good to hear!
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete