Saturday, January 4, 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge ; Inspiration


Inspiration
Is the topic for this first blogger challenge we were told to find some quote or picture that would inspire you or your readers for the new year.
I had a little trouble with this one because there are SO many to choose from, but I got one !


I take this as in the new year take some chances that you would have never thought of taking wither it be to learn a new language or to take that zumba class you wanted to take but were too scared . JUST GO AND DO IT !

I cant wait for the next topic for the #2014bloggerchallenge in two weeks !
Stay tuned !

9 comments:

  1. if you don't try you won't know if you like it ^^ i say yes to the zumba class!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes exactly !, and I LOVE zumba aha
      thanks for stopping by ! :)

      Delete
  2. Great quote thanks for sharing.

    Lx
    www.blogbehindthelook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote! A great first post for the #2014bloggerchallenge.
    Laura x
    My Life in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! , and thanks for stopping by !:)

      Delete
  4. Couldn't have said it better myself! Live with no regrets!!

    Visiting from #2014BloggerChallenge http://www.whattheschneck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete