Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
Here are this weeks questions to Sunday social !
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Gotta love me some superman ! 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
My phone and lipchap
 
3. What is your least favorite chore? 
laundry , doesn't that go for everyone ?
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
doing my hair I wish it was done already all the time !
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
talk to someone , or I do gymnastics or work out .

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas for sure because it seems all so magical and what not

5 comments:

  1. Christmas is a great time with all of the lights and decorations. I just wish it was hot like it was when I lived in Australia.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me wouldn't be the same if it was hot during Christmas
      thanks for stopping by ! :)

      Delete
  2. I despise putting laundry away. I don't mind taking a warm blanket from the dryer on cold days, but that's just about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im with ya on that one ! I hate folding it !
      thanks for stopping by ! :)

      Delete
  3. yep, doing laundry was on my list...actually just putting away the laundry really..but same difference. I'm doing the 2014 challenge as well and I'm pretty excited about it. Wanted to shake things up a little bit :)

    glad to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete