Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social

 
I am super exited for this weeks Sunday social because its time for Christmas questions !
 
Sunday Social
 
 
1. What is your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
The Grinch for sure !
 
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I do not but, I  would love to volunteer at like a soup kitchen type thing or a group home for children or something !
 
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
I would have to say my GT snow racer !
 
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? 
The Tv in my room !
 
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
I normally go to the church service , but before that I open my Christmas gifts !
 
 
I am super excited for Christmas ! we are getting tons of snow as I am typing this ahhh!
 

4 comments:

  1. i love the grinch for its beautiful set of place and christmas decorations. haha. happy holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still would love a gt snow racer! They are super fun to go down hills on or get pulled behind a vehicle.

    www.easy-peasymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you're doing the 2014 blogger challenge , me also! Can't wait to read your posts :) I gave you a follow also!

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, really fun. Have followed your blog. I am part of the 2014 challenge too. Can't wait to read everyones posts, can you?

    Jules


    http://www.lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete