Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social

 
Welcome December 
and welcome to the first sunday social of the month !
 
 
Sunday Social
 
 
 
 
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I would have to say death by chocolate
 
2. What is your favorite smell?
Vanilla for sure!
 
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)
Cute no ?
 
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
I would have to say Sunday even though I still have to work I do get to sleep in a little bit !
 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
The computer , its basically what I do all the time !
 
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Tank tops, I don't care what kind I just love tank tops !
 

3 comments:

  1. I love chocolate ice-cream too.
    http://www.kickingkilos.com/2013/12/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome commercial. Got a good chuckle at the end of it. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the linkup! What an adorable commercial. I actually giggled when she said "I love you".

    ReplyDelete