Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Isaiah

Dear Isaiah 
I can not believe you are 1 today.
It just blows my mind how big you are getting, I remember like it was yesterday when your mom told me she was pregnant with you (she hid it so well!) I was beyond ecstatic when she told me.
I knew from that moment you would be a special kid to me and you are, I know I don't get to see you as much as id like to but you still have a special place in my heart.
Me and your mom have only known each other for few years but it feels like forever and I know you are in the best family and I know you have the best mom and dad out there !
Before you were born you tried to come early but the doctors wouldn't let you, and your mom had to write one of her exams in the hospital. You can bet i came and visited your mom in the hospital that's when I met your dad for the first time , he seemed nice :p still don't know him very well, but I will :)
I remember when I herd the news that you were born December 31st 2012 at 10:09am i was beyond excited and wanted to come see you right away , and I did see you a few days later you were just so cute and tiny in your incubator and I came back a few times more to visit you and your mom but after that I really couldnt come see you, but I did see you not too long ago and we had a playdate and it just melted my heart when you seen me when you came around the corner with you mom you smiled at me like you knew who i was.
Well today you are 1 and i can not wait to see you grow up to be a handsome man 
I love you Isaiah

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! He is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! yes he is very adorable , had his birthday party today !

      Delete