Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Spectacular Day 2


 
Today is day 2 of the Christmas spectacular with Toni :)
And for the topic today is Christmas shopping!

Christmas shopping in general is very hectic especially when you don't know what to buy the people you are shopping for. So here are some tips I have for you guys who do Christmas shopping (I should take my own advice! )
  1. Make a list of who you are shopping for.
  2. Write down what you would like to get them.
  3. Make sure you know where to find the stuff so your not pressed for time.
  4. Do Christmas shopping in like the beginning of November so your not stuck in the Christmas rush at malls!
  5. Once you have that all done, sit back and relax and be stress free :)

 
Now only if I could take my own advice eh? , I've only gotten my secret Santa present for work!
Hope your Christmas shopping is not hectic!

Until tomorrow !

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm having trouble listening to my own advice too! Fingers crossed we can do better next year :P

    ReplyDelete