Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Spectacular Day 4

Today is day 4 of the Christmas spectacular with Toni.
The topic is ; what are your plans for this holiday? , and this is what I'll be doing!



I never really know what I am doing for the holidays but I know this year I have the 25th and 26th off from the daycare, Half days on the 24th and 31st

I will be having a staff Christmas party on the 14th, we are having a potluck and secret Santa IN OUR PJS! , what an awesome staff party!

I will probably be having supper at my mom's and at my boyfriends moms house at some point. And hoping to see my dad :)

What are your plans for this holiday?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it'll be a great holiday season for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret Santa in PJs!? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete