Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 in a quick view

It is almost time to say goodbye to 2013(where did the year go?)
But before we do that lets see what are all the things that happened to me in 2013 shall we !

In the beginning of the year nothing really exciting happened i was in school in hopes of graduating but I didn't(coming in 2014!) 
I got my first daycare job minus the summer job the summer before that.
I got my beginner licence and my FULLS! ahh I can drive!

My year basically has taken off near the end so i know 2014 will be a great one !

In my tumbling I am just on fire I am getting over all my fears and learning new skills just in the last 2 months. Just when I thought this would be my last year of tumbling, I THOUGHT WRONG!
with the way things are going now with tumbling I think it will be a while yet till I quit :)

I dyed my hair red (never thought in a million years I would dye my hair red !)

My blog in general has taken off to new heights
so many new followers and  for the new year I am doing so many great things with this blog!

I just want to say thank you to all my new followers :)

I hope you all had a great 2013 !

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see a picture of the hair! And I never thought of taking tumbling classes as an adult.

    ReplyDelete