Saturday, November 16, 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge

AnotherGirlyBlg

Today I am telling you that that I am now a part of the #2014BloggerChallenge!
I found it over at Little Vintage Camera

The #2014BloggerChallenge was created by Gaby from Another Girly Blog! Every month, bloggers who are part of the #2014BloggerChallenge will be required to write two blog posts a month over different topics. The topics are emailed to you before the start of every month, and the posts go up the first week and the third week of that month. This challenge was made to help broaden your blogging outlook, and make you write about things you wouldn't normally blog about.

No matter what your blog topic is, you can be a part of this challenge! This challenge will help you gain traffic, discover new blogs, and meet more people within the blogging community! This sounds like an awesome idea to me, and I am so excited to get started!

If you are interested in becoming a part of the #2014BloggerChallenge all you have to do is contact Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com and provide your blog URL, email address, and name so she can add you to the list! or drop her a line on her blog ! I hope you guys are interested and become a blogger for the #2014BloggerChallenge!


I am super excited ad I can not wait for 2014 , bring it on!

1 comment: