Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Its time for Sunday social !
Sunday Social
 
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I would say either my clown costume or princess costume.
 
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be? I would be a fairy of some sort like tinker bell
 
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult? Ive only had a few but I would have to say my gymnast costume ( original I know)
 
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Rockets for sure !
 
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory? Halloween party a few years back with my cheerleading team . It was a great time !
 
6. What is your favorite scary movie? House of wax… only because Paris Hilton gets a pole through her head and I cannot STAND her !
other than that I'm not big on scary movies.

4 comments:

  1. haha, i loved when Paris was killed in house of wax too! :)

    Leanne - stylishlydeployed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Can not stand her ! ahh makes me mad lol
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha yeah, I definitely watched House of Wax just to watch Paris Hilton die. ;)

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only one !
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete