Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Good Morning everyone :)
 
Its nice and sunny here and I'm loving it !
 
 
It's Time for Sunday Social.
Sunday Social
 
 
 
 1. What do you value most in life?
My Friends and Family Including the dog :)
 
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
I would have to say DVR, no more tape recordings and you can fast forward commercials FASTER !

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Just be you.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
That I was a great friend and a kind person

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Finishing college and starting a Big Girl job :)


There you have it folks , join in next week for questions on Halloween



1 comment:

  1. I am rarely home, but DVR is a great thing. Now I depend more on HULU and Netflix to catch me up on my favorite shows. Hubby and I are binge watchers, so we are usually a season behind.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete