Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy sunday social day !
Sunday Social
 
 
I hope everyone is doing great on this sunday morning, me on the other hand have a huge headache ! and feeling kinda blah. but i hope your all doing better than me !
 
This weeks questions are about bloggers firsts
1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I think the first blog I ever followed doesn’t even exist anymore, I don’t even remember the name of it.
 
2. What was your first blog post about?
First post was about me and welcoming people to my blog, it’s a short one.
 
3. Who left you your first blog comment?
I believe it was Ana over at http://www.weallthinkdifferently.com/
 
4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I have not yet met a blogger in person. :(
 
5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?
Mine was actually just recently.. Reaching 100 followers. Thank you guys so much for that :)


Happy Sunday , and happy thanksgiving Sunday to all my canadian followers !

 

2 comments:

  1. Aw and leaving you another one right now sweetie! :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 100 followers - I'm not on blogger anymore (and so can't help) there but I remember that being a big thing.

    For what it's worth - I moved to Wordpress and feel equally anonymous ;) - Best - L

    ReplyDelete