Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
Sunday Social
Good Sunday morning to everyone!
 
This Sunday Social is all about our childhood, so here it goes.
 
 
 
 
1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
I wasn’t popular but I wasn’t not popular, I had my friends that I hung out with and we went to school events like the dances, but I was not on any school teams minus being a spare on the school cheerleading team.
 
2. What were your favorite pastimes?
Hanging out with friends is basically what I did all the time.
 
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Nothing in particular that I can remember but I know I listened to the radio ALL THE TIME.
 
4. What fashion statement do you look back and cringe?
Anything I wore in middle school really aha !, I don’t really have any fashion sense.
 
5. Who was your celeb crush?
 Chad Michael Murray
 
6. What was your favorite movie?
 Annie and always will be !
 
 

Thanks for stopping by ! I cant believe I have reached 100 followers thank you so much to the ones who do read my blog !
 
have a great Sunday !

 

 
 

                                                                                                       


 
 
 
 
 
 
2. What were your favorite pastimes?
My favorite past times would have to be just hanging with my friends, I did that a lot.\
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi and am now following you thru GFC. Thanks for co-hosting the chain linky.

    Julie
    I Create Purty Thangs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscribing by email and following on Twitter, FB, Pinterest, Shopcade and Bloglovin' from the Chain "Linky" CLIMB.

    I'm with you on the cringing at anything I wore in jr high response. My fashion sense back then reminds me of a quote from Jeff Dunham: "Do you have any pants that don't even go with themselves?" *lol*

    ReplyDelete