Thursday, October 24, 2013

Busy Week

hello everyone!  
I hope you all had a great week so far, mine has been super busy
Getting all the kids excited for Halloween and preparing my self for our Halloween party for the kids 
The kids here get to dress up on Halloween here at the day care and they go trick or treating at the owners office door ; it's super cute! 


Monday I was super proud of my self I actually made it to the gym and did the Zumba class there!  
And let me tell you, I thought I was fit.. well Zumba kicked this sorry butt! 
We did squats and crunches in the dancing and well I can say I felt it a day later lol 
But I am proud of my self for actually going and ill be going next Monday again for the Zumba class I had a lot of fun! 

Well that's all for now, .its almost wake up time here at the day care. Going to have snack and go outside!  

No comments:

Post a Comment