Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Another Month Gone



 
Well folks another month is gone and we are welcoming OCTOBER.
 
September, where did you go ?
I was so busy with starting in the preschool room I didn't even realize the month went by so quick!

Now that I am settled into the preschool zone I can post more and here is what you will be seeing!
I have started coaching again for the season, and my children I have are amazing !
I have a parent and tot class, 2 preschool groups are just adorable !
and a older group who I just love.


I also would like to introduce to you a link up I have been doing for a while its month long and you get awesome friends and some followers.
check it out please :)
 

God’s Growing Garden
 
 
Lets have an awesome OCTOBER !
FUN AND CANDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment