Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where I Come From

All you remember blog everyday in may with Jenni ? well she's hosting another challenge like that one but this one is #Blogtember and today is the first prompt I am super excited , shall we get started ?
 
 
Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.



where do I come from ?, well I come from not a big family just a small one.
 
I live in the hometown of Sidney Crosby
 
I have a mom and dad
 
One Stepmom
 
One half brother
 
1 stepsister
 
and
 
2 step brothers.
 
I am half German and half Canadian
 
What makes me?
 
I would say my second home makes me who I am...My gymnastics club
I have been apart of that family for almost my whole life, I don't know where I would be if I didn't get put in gymnastics by my dad.
 
 
What makes you, you ?
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about my gymnastics club. I'm convinced it saved my life. The sport is just so stressful & you spend so much time with those people. They are family.
    Happy Blogtember!

    ReplyDelete