Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Social day everyone !
Sunday Social
 
 
1. What is your dream job?
I am doing it, I am working with children and loving every minute of it !

 2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Spend it with friends and family, and do tumbling!

 3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
There's no right or wrong answer, what might work for one child may not work for another child.(that goes for both of my careers-coach and ECE).

 4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?
Being a flight attendant !

 5. What was your first “real” job?
coaching gymnastics , started in the summer of going into grade 9. I've been coaching for 8 years now !
 
I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I for sure did, spent it at the boyfriends moms place !

4 comments:

  1. Being a flight attendant WOULD be cool. Whenever I'm on flights I find all I do is stare at them..that's creepy but it's the truth! haha! They have hard jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flight attendant would be hard work but the travel perks would be awesome!!

    I spend LOTS of time with tumbling coaches thru my kiddos and they are such fun people! I bet that's a fun job - and an easy way to keep in shape! ;)

    Stopping by from the linkup! Have a great Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little I wanted to be a flight attendant...or cashier (I loved how the items beeped when scanned). My friend's mom has been a flight attendant for 30+ years and she says it takes its toll. But I still think it'd be a kick ass job to have!

    bri
    deliciouslyactive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first real job was coaching gymnastics as well, not that you could call it a job necessarily because I loved being at the gym so much. I wrote a post about how I think gymnastics saved my life and I truly believe that. One of my biggest goals is to revive my old gym and give to young children what I've convinced gymnastics gave me.
    I think it's amazing that you are a gymnastics coach. You never really know just how much you mean to the kids your training!

    Kari @ Lipstick Stains & Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete