Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello September

 
 
This time last year I was getting ready for school just like all the little children and big kids are doing in this about time.
 
I surely can say I do not miss the stress of getting ready for school, worrying about what our classes will be like, if they will be hard or not. At work we have had a few children who are going to start "big school" on Wednesday and we have gotten rid of  the school aged program so this week I will be starting as a preschool teacher. I am BEYOND excited now . starting tomorrow my dreams will be coming true, working in a preschool room !
 
September brings my life in full swing again , even though I was working 5 days a week in the summer months It was a nice summer.
I start driving lessons on Wednesday I am super excited and nervous at the same time.  
My other two jobs come in full swing this weekend as well, Saturday coaching gymnastics ( I miss my little parent and tot class kids) and Sundays ill be coaching cheerleading.
So that means ill be working 7 days a week and tumbling on top of that for my own enjoyment and fitness its going to kick my butt I know that for sure(haven't been going to the gym like I've wanted) 
 
This Friday I go back to tumbling and that night I also have my cheerleading sleepover at the gym for a team bonding thing( wont be getting any sleep that night)then in the morning that's when I start my first shift back to coaching...someone please bring me a French vanilla that morning? ill love you forever !
 
My life is going to be super busy. but that will give me something to blog about and Im super excited for this chapter in my life, I hope you will join me :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment